Friday, March 12, 2010

Some Kitschy Stuff

I love kitschy stuff, so I thought I'd post a few photos of some fun stuff from the past....

Everyone needs a fish with big lips and mermaids in their bathroom, right?

50's mannequin named Shirley



Lucite purse, pink shaver, chrome hair dryer
Home perm curlers in 50's pink, and yep, my Mom kept spare garter snaps in the bathroom drawer...and bobby pins were a must have....


Evening in Paris was on many a ladie's dresser top. 


A late 50's Shirley Temple doll sporting a plastic red plaid rain coat and hat...gotta love that vintage plaid that was so popular back then!
Wish I had this outfit in big girl size!





How do you like the atomic lamp and fiberglass shade?


Bakelite radio with turquoise Swedish Erikson telephone.  The dial is in the base.  Tres Kool!

No comments:

Post a Comment